Batchglow’s Powder Coating Process
Batchglow lead the way in the provision of powder coating services.
This document outlines the utilised internal processes.
Please note, there are many technical variations in a powder coating process, the information below should only be used as a guide.
- Zinc rich
- Hung on a conveyer line
- Sprayed with statically charged powder
- Baked between 180 – 200 degrees centigrade
- Removed from oven and naturally cooled
MDF (Only UK Supplier)
- Removal of dust
- Prepared using Batchglow’s in house process
- Sprayed with a selected medium
- Baked – 140 degrees centigrade
- Removed from the oven and naturally cooled
If you would like more information on the powder coating process used by Batchglow please call 01909 563051 or email email@example.com